PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

Me with one of my collections in the background

BWhCcZT.jpg?1

I see that Packer's jersey in the background!

What jersey do you wear? A-Rod, Nelson, or someone else?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that Packer's jersey in the background!

What jersey do you wear? A-Rod, Nelson, or someone else?

Good ol' Jordy Nelson!

Though I'm thinking of getting myself a Starks or Daniels jersey in the future.

Oh my God the US needs to bring the red/white hoops back. No other international team wears that configuration!! And it works really well for them and it looked good especially if they combined it with dark blue shorts, mm, I guess it'd have a sort of horizontal Paraguay look about it but no kit can ever be truly original but at least the hoops would look distinct, they'd help the US stand out and hopefully be the beginning of the sport taken seriously in the nation

Oh my God the US needs to bring the red/white hoops back. No other international team wears that configuration!! And it works really well for them and it looked good especially if they combined it with dark blue shorts, mm, I guess it'd have a sort of horizontal Paraguay look about it but no kit can ever be truly original but at least the hoops would look distinct, they'd help the US stand out and hopefully be the beginning of the sport taken seriously in the nation

What's funny, is that when they were first revealed, they were somewhat hated due to comparisons with Waldo. When people saw them in action people loved them, and there's been calls to have the red/white hoops look come back, preferably with blue shorts. Now if we could just change the crest to our Centennial Crest that we wore in 2013, it would be perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

SERENES FOREST I GOT MY ULTIMATE DREAM SKIRT TODAY AFTER A REALLY LONG TIME OF LONGING FOR IT

IT IS FROM AN EXPENSIVE BRAND AND THE SKIRT ITSELF IS PRETTY RARE

[spoiler=PICCIES]nq0vp.png

nq0Hy.png

and I've found an opportunity to wear my cute fuzzy collar that I haven't really found an outfit for yet

I'M SOB

it's just..... a little snug.... BUT I've been getting better about exercise so hopefully that won't be an issue for long!!!!!!!!! but mostly the main issue seems to be that I am not asian so I do not have an asian girl body and this is made for asian girl bodies

eclipse please would you link this in the OP ;u;

Edited by Freohr Datia

That's a pretty dress. :o

Not sure about asian girl bodies but uh... sure. You still look nice in it regardless.

thaaaanks~

Yeah, it's a common problem in lolita fashion in that since this is a japanese fashion, the clothing is mostly made for japanese girls which means their sizing runs incredibly small compared to say the USA. There are only a couple brands that keep western people in mind and make larger/more flexible sizes.

I love Mary Magdalene clothing but I could never fit into any of their stuff ever because they usually aren't shirred ;~; And I mean this skirt is shirred and it still barely fits

loving the entire outfit fre! it's so pretty pretty ;u;

thanks mei~! C:

Edited by Freohr Datia

oh oops false alarm the skirt isn't nearly as small on me as I thought because apparently braided-rope corset lacing has too much friction to just loosen up by me tugging it apart unlike the ribbon corset lacing my skirts tend to have >u>

SO hopefully next time I don't have nearly as much issue wearing it ^o^

angelic pretty?

mhm! did the huge letters A and P on my tummy tip you off? It's cameo window (in case you didn't recognize that as well)

this would be my first ~major brand~ piece I've gotten so far~!

Boytoy reporting in

ed6bf710fac7c582610c56c3217c5fdf.jpg

HOT

SERENES FOREST I GOT MY ULTIMATE DREAM SKIRT TODAY AFTER A REALLY LONG TIME OF LONGING FOR IT

IT IS FROM AN EXPENSIVE BRAND AND THE SKIRT ITSELF IS PRETTY RARE

nq0Hy.png

and I've found an opportunity to wear my cute fuzzy collar that I haven't really found an outfit for yet

I'M SOB

it's just..... a little snug.... BUT I've been getting better about exercise so hopefully that won't be an issue for long!!!!!!!!! but mostly the main issue seems to be that I am not asian so I do not have an asian girl body and this is made for asian girl bodies

eclipse please would you link this in the OP ;u;

GORGEOUS

nq0Hy.png

hey hey this dress has a good person sense

Gorgeous dress, Fre

Freohr, neat! Where did you get that? The fur lining is really bomb.

The skirt I got from a secondhand lolita site \o/ Lacemarket can be good for clothing that has sold out long ago but man girls love to overprice some of the stuff they put up >u> (I find closetchild is much more reasonable with pricing and that's another secondhand shop)

The brand itself is Angelic Pretty tho

They're expeeeeeeensive but their quality is amazing

oh yeah but the fur collar though I got off of rakuten and the brand is axes femme. I bought a poncho and they just.... sent me an extra fur collar with it ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

mhm! did the huge letters A and P on my tummy tip you off? It's cameo window (in case you didn't recognize that as well)this would be my first ~major brand~ piece I've gotten so far~!

oh I didn't see that haha, their brand is just easily recognizable somehow